How To Grow Hair Faster
Emphasis on proper hair care and diet is considered to be the most effective advice on how to grow hair faster. Though obvious still, this is perhaps the most neglected aspect either due to inadequate knowledge or the myths associated with hair growth. Here are tips on how to grow hair faster.
- Hair care products. The right hair care products will make your hair thicker and appear luxuriant. Use products that are based on your hair type. Avoid hair care products with too much chemical composition on it. Go for natural and herbal shampoos and conditioners. Organic conditioners like coconut oil and olive oil can make the hair naturally grow faster without the side effects.
- Head massages. It is believes that massaging and stimulating the scalp are effective ways on how to grow hair faster. A ten minute daily massage enhances blood circulation and increases the flow of blood into the follicles. This will not only strengthen hair roots but will also help grow hair naturally.
- Healthy diet. A balanced diet rich in vitamin B12, calcium, zinc and iron will help grow your hair faster. Make sure you include protein rich foods in your diet such as nuts, cheese, eggs, fish and lentils. Vitamins A, B, C, E and K are crucial for the general functioning of the body and also fuel the need for growing hair.
- Dietary supplements. There are certain dietary supplements like multivitamins, Omega 3 and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) that can be added to regular diet to improve hair growth. Supplements of folic acid that can be found in beans, green leafy vegetables, peas, sunflower seeds and cereals can grow your hair faster.
- Grooming. Avoid over brushing and yanking hair especially when it is still wet. Use minimal amounts of hair styling products like hair gels. Since the scalp produces natural oil that will protect hair strands from drying and getting damaged, it is best to wash hair every other day instead of daily. This allows natural scalp oils to build up and prevent hair loss.
- Stress reduction. Physical and mental stress can lead to hair loss and impede hair growth. Minimize stress by getting adequate sleep every day, relaxing, meditating and etc.
These are just easy ways on how to grow hair faster. The key to beautiful and thick hair is still a good hair care routine and a balanced diet.